Thursday, May 22, 2014

First Ever Blog Post

I am a recent graduate of Armstrong Atlantic State University with a degree in Early Childhood Education. I enrolled in a master's program at Georgia Southern University in order to expand my education into the world of Instructional Technology and School Library Media. I am currently enrolled in a class about information fluency and inquiry learning. I have set a few learning goals for this class: how to effectively use research-based practices when it comes to digital tools, how to implement and immerse my students in technology-enhanced learning experiences, and how to develop a daily use of online and blended learning networks with other professionals. I am excited to jump into this semi-foreign world of the latest technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment